Operating electric hoist precautions
1. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance from the hook casing to the drum casing must be greater than 50 mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the reel should be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 turns.
2. It is not allowed to move the two electric hoists in opposite directions at the same time.
3. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be turned on to cut off the power.
4. The precautions for operating the electric hoist should be handled by a special person. The operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules and strictly prohibit the slanting crane.
5, in the use must be carried out by special personnel on a regular basis, find faults in a timely manner to take measures, and carefully record.
6. When adjusting the brake slip amount, it should be ensured that under the rated load, the brake slip amount S≤V/100 (V is the distance that the load rises stably within the next minute).
7. Scraping standards for steel wire ropes: The inspection and scrapping standards for steel wire ropes are carried out in accordance with CB/T5972-1986 “Practical Specifications for Inspection and Disposal of Steel Wire Ropes for Lifting Machinery”.
8, must maintain sufficient lubricant in use, and keep the lubricant clean, should not contain impurities and dirt.
9. When the wire rope is oiled, a hard brush or wooden piece should be used. It is strictly forbidden to directly apply oil to the working wire rope.
10. When not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
11. If the electric hoist is found to be faulty during use, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.
12. Special attention should be paid to the wearing parts during use.
13, 10~20 tons of hoist may have automatic power-off after continuous operation for a long time. This is the overheat protection function of the motor. At this time, it can be lowered. After a period of time, the motor can continue to work after it has cooled down.