KIWICRANE monorail wire rope hoists are low-headroom, heavy-duty hoists built to provide long
life with higher lifting speeds and precise positioning control. These electric wire rope
hoists feature a two-speed motor and oil-bath-lubricated, triple-reduction gearing.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Triple reduction hoist gearing is oil bath lubricated, operating in an oil-tight, cast
aluminum gear case.
- 2-Speed Motor with a 4:1 ratio from high to low speed. Low speed provides precise load
handling, while high speed allows for fast throughput.
- Machined Wire Rope Drum made of quality steel and deep-grooved with a rope guide to help
ensure the rope stays in the grooves.
- Reeved to a low-headroom lower block for minimum headroom and maximum lift.
- Wire rope is secured to the drum with 3 heavy, ductile iron clamps and designed to have 3
extra wraps of wire rope on the drum with the rope at full extension (low hook).
- Bearing-mounted trunnion hook rotates 360 degrees and swings back and forth 180 degrees for
easier load adjustment.
- Upper/lower geared limit switches.
- Overcapacity limit switch prevents the hoist from lifting excessive overloads.
- Two wheels, one driven on each side of the frame, for maximum traction and uniform tracking.
- Hoist and trolley controls are housed in a common NEMA 4/12 enclosure with hoist motion
monitor, motor thermal overloads, over capacity limit switch and more.
- An additional block-operated upper control circuit limit switch is optional.